Sometimes we need moments just for us...


Moments are moments. The time we spend with our selves what do we do with it. I wonder if I was busier would I have the time to express myself? I wonder when time drifts if the wind will ever pick it up again, swift and it does, it always does. I don't go to clubs, I don't buy freakum dresses continuously, only once and a while which is a waste because I barely wear them out. I'ts so interesting, the different thoughts people have. Money, let me just mention money too. So often money is the minds motive, considering money is basically food to any person these days. Sometimes we need moments for us. Moments that can't be taken away, observed, controlled, directed, turned around or squashed by anyone or anything. Moments are forever and sometimes I know it hurts but it just takes a little faith to understand and remember how it was another time, and how theres always another way. With true faith, anything is possible. Hate stops things. Love is stronger. I always like to mention that alone is always better, more solitude - more serenity. More loving, of the things that a man can't provide, that another woman can't provide, the things that are not so much material, but imperial. The Planet is pure Imperial. One Love, One Universe. I am not rambling, it's just the music. As I ride through these streets, walk along them, just know it's even harder when you are your crew, and you only have yourself to hold yourself. I know you know better, and you have so many around you. You have to do what you do the best.



MOBB DEEP (ALCHEMIST) | THUG MUZIK
MOBB DEEP (ALCHEMIST) | THUG MUZIK


No comments:

Post a Comment