Don't let it happen again, just love it all up...

So many reasons to call it off. So many reasons to say goodbye. Should have met up with you, called your phone like I used to. So what I guess I get over things pretty well, or not. I don't want to sacrifice being something less just to feel security from you. On another note, I don't want to run away from my problems by running to you. I need you I really do. I love it when your around. I could write a billion songs about you, a million with a little about you and a little not, and a trillion about the way you make me feel. I could tell the world forever, how your love is endless. Amazing, how you heal so fast, teach so swiftly, guide so solemnly, encourage so silently. I swear you makings, are that of the finest cloth. I could rehearse for hours but there are no breaks with you, this is full on kiss for kiss, miss for miss. How much do you love it.



2 PAC & JON B | R U STILL DOWN 4 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment