Times are hard and beautiful, at the same times...

If your wondering what happened to the website. I like the bright white right now. The 50 dollar bill is an interpretation of how I feel about life right now. I'm out for that other 50 right now. The one you see is the one in my left hand. Women are unbelievable. It's true we let men get the best of us, mold ourselves brainlessly into what we thing we should be, we feel we should be, a product of our environment. Sometimes we just become our environment. Don't let it get to you, or get you. You need to be real with yourself and second think each and every object surrounding you. Where did it come from, what kind of money bought it and what is it doing for you. Your body is your temple, your heart the underground church, and your mind is your little piece and connection to heaven and God. If you have a cloudy mind the rain will dilute your vision. Substances, another big killer - I am not one to talk I blaze almost an hq a day. Don't let them control you. I'm coming for you, I need you to think about the future and what you can improve. How can you help yourself while helping others around you at the same time, that's real.



MR CAPONE-E | LET ME LOVE YOU GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment