How can I observe, explain and see...

I have no idea how to explain things even to myself. I do not expect any one to read this I really don't. However, I really have some new feelings coming up and all around me, all over me, inside and out. Sometimes the things that seem so evil are the things that make a person so sweet, so sane. I know I need you forever and always, maybe I am supposed to love God more, my family more, my mother more, but I love you. I needed some support, justice knows (figuratively speaking) that I should find it only in myself. It's all good, I swear I don't need anyone but myself. All I should need is myself, however you take over me majorly and I know I need you more than ever. Circumstances has me always saying the same things over and over again, and really now: I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. I am sick of speaking about myself (in journalism) as a second person, from another standpoint so that blog is done. Priceless yes, metaphors are but realistic we must be. Married to Hip Hop does not promote Drugs, Violence, Swear Words, the Hustling of Body Damaging Goods or Body Parts, however we do promote SELF EXPRESSION. Married to Hip Hop means that Hip Hop is our counterpart, our spouse, our other half, our John Blaze. Always. Whether you be Married to Music, Married to Sports, Married to Self Expression, Married to Painting, Married to Meditation, Married to Reading... It really does not matter. Married to the Media Arts (old wordpress site) or Married to God. Js' as long as you know, that your my Johnny Blaze.


AALIYAH, MISSY & TIMBO | JOHN BLAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment